How to disable Windows Defender in Windows 10?
There are several ways to disable the free antivirus Defender in Windows 10. At the same time, it is possible to disable Microsoft Defender to install the activator KMSPico either temporarily or permanently. All this makes it possible to successfully solve a wide variety of emerging problems. In each situation, you must decide for yourself whether to disable Windows Defender temporarily or permanently, taking into account all factors.
How to disable Windows Defender through Group Policy?
Often difficulties with Defender in Windows 10 occur when installing another antivirus program, the installation of which is blocked. As an option, in this situation you can temporarily disable Microsoft Defender for the period of installation of a new antivirus. After installing and starting a computer, the new antivirus should be recognized by the operating system and Defender in Windows 10 turn off automatically. However, this does not happen in all cases, therefore, it is recommended to independently turn off Microsoft Defender before installing the selected antivirus forever. A suitable way for this is to turn off Windows Defender through a group policy, for this you need to do:
1. Open the “Local Group Policy Editor” by typing the key combination “Windows” + “R”, and in the window that appears, enter the gpedit.msc command, click “OK”.
The “Local Group Policy Editor” will open
2. In the left panel, select the “Computer Configuration” section, and click on “Administrative Templates”, then on “Windows Components”
3. Scroll down the list and click on “Windows Defender Antivirus”
4. In the right panel, find “Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus” and click on the line
5. A window will appear in which we find the “Enabled” parameter on the left and activate it
Now click “Apply” and “OK”. After the above steps, restart your computer or laptop. After loading the operating system, Defender in Windows 10 will be turned off forever.
If for some reason you need to enable Microsoft Defender, you will need to follow all of the above steps, and on the last one, select “Not configured” instead of “Enabled”, and restart your laptop or computer, the task will be successfully solved!